Sunday, March 14, 2010

"And the eyes of the blind will see through the mist and the dark."

Dear God,

As much as I don't like the theory of evolution (and don't get me started about 'the survival of the fittest'), I wouldn't mind being a gorilla.



I think I want this for two reasons: 1. I could lead my gorilla warriors in your name O God, 2. I want to be made more in your image.

Sometimes, I worry that, because I'm a cat, I don't have a soul. I'm actually a little ATH (Animal to Human). I know, on the outside, I'm an animal, but I'm a human on the inside.

Jesus, I pray that you wash away my hair and little white paws and give me hands with which I can reach for the glory of your kingdom with you, now and forever.

Amen

1 comment:

  1. "And thou shalt have goats' milk enough for thy food, for the food of thy household, and for the maintenance for thy maidens."

    ReplyDelete