Sunday, September 20, 2009

"The Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord."

Dear God,

I've been thinking a lot about death panels these days, and I'm still not sure if I'm pro or con. If we are to imitate you in every way, Lord, I don't see why we can't decide who lives and who dies based on a physical and a close inspection of the good book.


That's what confuses me the most. Suddenly the republicans are all up in arms about death panels. That seems right up our alley to me.

I have a lot of questions about our national plan for health insurance, and people keep putting them down just because I'm a cat. I guess I have a lot of questions about health in general. I've been looking at this chart:


And I have no idea what a 'Buccal cavity' is. I don't think You would have made such a thing, Lord. I guess ultimately what we should realize is that we are perfect because you made us that way and we don't need health insurance because I don't want to go to the vet, especially if there are going to be poor people there.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment